Mar 5, 2010

Friday Foto March 5, 2010

Parker's Baptism Day In 2001, we moved to Winchester, Virginia. I did not want to move there. All of our family was here and I was so homesick. We only had Joseph, Parker, and Caden up there. This was Parker's baptism day. We had a wonderful day, and all of our ward family came over to our house afterwards to celebrate with us. We made the best friends up there. When we moved back to TN after 2 years, I cried harder leaving Virginia, then I did when we left TN.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Those are sweet memories. It reminds me that wherever we go in life we can make friends or family, each one bringing their own special gifts into our lives.

PS - I tried to edit my earlier comment for an error but I couldn't so I deleted it.

Beccarigg said...

Isn't amazing how you can make life long friends in such a short amount of time? I think of all the places we've lived and I truly feel like we have "family" in all of them! (You guys included!) Such a sweet picture and sweet memory of your time in VA : )

Stephen said...

Know Malaysia
http://stephenchuah.blogspot.com/2010/03/journey-of.html