Mar 12, 2010

Friday Foto March 12, 2010

Last Saturday Gabriel went to Regions for wrestling. (we start em' young, this is his 3rd season) He loves wrestling as much as his older brothers do. I am so aggravated at myself for only taking pictures of one of his matches and not even good ones at that. I didn't even get a picture of him and his 4th place medal! (we won't get into the fact that it should have been 3rd place. There may or may not have been some yelling at the "stupid table workers" who could not keep a score table if their lives depended on it, water bottles being thrown, and yelling at various people, and no that was not Joe.)

Here is a picture of him as he is getting ready to wrestle the 2nd kid of the day. He kept growling at Gabe and busted his lip at one point. Gabe kept at it and pinned him in the 3rd period. Going for the pin!

Gabe did an awesome job and is going to State tomorrow. Good luck Gabe!!

I will try to contain myself and be the model of decorum, but there is no gaurantee that will happen!



5 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to seat myself on the far side of the gym from you tomorrow--heehee! :)

The Peters Family said...

I didn't know they start wrestling that young. Good job, Gabe!

Norma said...

That is awesome! Go Gabe!

McKenzie said...

I tried to warn you about those lovely table workers in Cookeville!!

tiki_lady said...

ohh, i would have loved to have seen that, you quite and demure woman! LOL, I'd have your back gurl. go get em.