May 5, 2010

Just a few of the things that I have heard recently


"Mom! Jacob is peeing on the cat!" -Abigail

"Mom, I sorry I pee on the cat. I get up now?" -Jacob

"Mom! Jacob is playing with a dead squirrel!" -Abigail

"Mom, I sorry I play with broken squirrel." -Jacob

"Mom! Jacob is under the porch hitting the kittens with a stick!" -Abigail

"Mom, I sorry I hit kitties with stick. I get up now?" -Jacob


Ok, I just reread this and realized that Jacob may sound a tad bit Jeffrey Dahmerish. I assure you he has nothing but extreme love for animals. He just shows his affections a little more aggresively than most. : ) and I know that doesn't sound right either

4 comments:

The Greens said...

Love it!

Beccarigg said...

Ah, thank you for my laugh today! my favorite, "I sorry i play with broken squirrel!" Too funny!

Christian and Katie said...

Hilarious!

Meri K. Allen said...

That was so funny. I needed that laugh so much. I sure do miss your family. They have all grown up so much and so fast. Jacob sounds like a boy after my own heart. It sounds like he is doing all the boy stuff for him and Josiah - double duty there. You do have your hands full.