May 13, 2010

Peek-A-Boo

After school yesterday everyone was looking for an after school snack to eat. I was trying to get things done that I hadn't been able to during the day and I walked downstairs into the laundry room. I heard a strange noise and I looked over toward the washing machine and dryer and saw 2 legs sticking out of the dryer. I got a little closer and this is what I found.....



Parker, a pillow, a bottle of water, and a bag of doritoes. I am assuming he needed a little quiet time. That or he really did not want to do his after school chores!

9 comments:

Jen said...

That is hilarious! Too bad you don't have a big yard he can find a place to have some quiet time in... I would have never thought to do something like that. You have a big dryer!

Unknown said...

Maybe he just had a hard day. It's tough being that age. Sometimes I'd like to do the same thing after work but I'd probably get stuck and end up on the front page of the paper. :-)

Wendy said...

Right now I would love to join him in there! Poor boy, at least he let you go get the camera and capture the moment. ;o)

Unknown said...

Haha...only Parker :)

Lesa said...

Ah too funny, though, sometimes I wish I could go somewhere to just get away from everything.. next time I'll think of the drier. :O)

Beccarigg said...

LOL! Thanks for my laugh of the day! Too funny!

Christian and Katie said...

That's a great idea!! I might have to try that someday! Too funny!

Meghan said...

Ha! Brilliant idea :)

Jenny said...

That is a good idea! Lol, I will have to run and hide in the dryer next time I need some time only! That is too funny!